4 Day Barra Fishing Trip (2 days fishing) Daly River NT
Day 1: Depart from your airport of choice to Darwin. Best flights are those that arrive at Darwin airport around lunch time.
Pick up hire car, do some shopping for drinks etc and head to Banyan Farm on the banks of the Daly River. Accommodation is in shared air conditioned cabins with sheets, pillow and blanket provided. You must bring your own towel.
Evening meals are all provided at Banyan Farm. Continental breakfasts are also provided each morning.
Day 2, 3: Fishing in a guided boat on the legendary Daly River which includes the custom built boat, the guide, all tackle and equipment, morning tea, lunch and refreshments.
Day 4: Depart Banyan Farm for Darwin approx 7.00am. Maybe spend some time in Darwin before arriving at the airport.
Depart Darwin airport for your flight home.
4 Day Tour Inclusions
- Transfers to and from Darwin Airport to the Daly River in self drive hire car.
- 3 nights accommodation at Banyan Farm in shared air conditioned cabins with sheets, pillow and blanket provided.
- 3 evening meals.
- 3 continental breakfasts.
- 2 morning teas and lunches on the boat.
- 2 days Barra fishing on the Daly River.
What to Bring
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent.
- Camera, USB stick for photos and video.
- Stubby holder. Plastic water bottle.
- Small torch – there can be snakes.
- Towel for showering and the swimming pool.
- Ear plugs for sleeping – in case room mates snore.
- Cooler bag to take 6 large filletts – if you wish to take fish home.
- Warm light jacket – it can be cool of a morning in the boat.
- All toiletries including soap in a container.
- Snack food if you wish.
- Long sleeve light shirts for fishing.
All quality fishing tackle and equipment is supplied by the fishing guides on a replace if lost or broken basis, but if you wish you can bring your own gear.
The most cost effective way and probably the most enjoyable is to organise your own group. The tours are designed for a group of 3. If you can’t arrange your own group we will endeavour to fit you in with another group on a shared accommodation basis to attempt to reduce the cost.
All attempts will be made to cater for all size groups on a case by case basis.
$1700 per person plus airfare. (based on minimum 3 people)